- spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Place spaghetti squash with cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a sharp knife can be inserted with only a little resistance. Remove squash from oven and set aside to cool enough to be easily handled.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are warmed through.
4. Use a large spoon to scoop the stringy pulp from the squash and place in a medium bowl. Toss with the vegetables, feta cheese, olives, and basil. Serve warm.
Recipe & Image Credit: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/861/baked-spaghetti-squash-with-feta.aspx